Wednesday

Hubby's Valentines

 

We don't celebrate Valentines day like most people, who go out to dinner, and such....We decided that instead of spending time/money on such a day, we rather go out any other day....

Still, I like to have a card for my Hubby....I got this digital image from Sassy Studio Designs I think they have great variety of images.....I really loved them all, but I had to get only one this time. I am trying to spend less and use what I have, I need to cut expenses....not because we are lacking...I just feel I have to....So this is a better way of spending some cash for me!

The sentiment is from Ali Edwards. She is a wonderful artist, she has a beautiful line of sentiments, I got these a while back....I looked thru what I had to get something appropiate for this card...

The paper I used is from K & Company "Smitten" collection...beautiful papers!

Hope you like this one!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BlueRose said...

I love your card and I feel the same as you and your love one. We have been married for many years and we didn't want to fight the crowds of people so we do something all year long so our Valentines Day never ends....LOL LOL Thank you for the visit it truly is a pleasure to get to meet all of you.

I do enjoy your blog and your a vary talented lady your self.

God Bless Kat♥

Sonia said...

Love the card.. beautiful lady stamp. Great Job!

**Sony**