Thursday

I am back



Sorry I have been missing, I have been trying to catch up with my pictures....I have soooo many it is scary...so I decided to start working on them, and stop thinking about what to do....here is one of them.

My daughter likes to take pictures of herself....here is proof....this is the only thing I could come up with having so many to put into one page....I think it looks beautiful...I used some scraps I had lying around (which is good,...the pile is finally going down....!) I used my silhouette....(still trying to figure it out...) This is the result!

Hope you like it, thanks for visiting!

Enjoy,

Percy

2 comments:

Patti J. said...

So glad you are back! I am facing the same chore very soon, except that our kids are 28 and 33, so you know how many WE have!!! Yikes! I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do drugs...however, I may take all three habits up when I start going through pictures! lol Great job on your page, and thanks for sharing!

Percy said...

Patti,

I just started with the pics...I do have 2 older ones 24 and 23 years old!!! So I am with you on that one...too many pics too little time....but some at a time, we can conquer it....:) I need time and some inspiration!