Monday

Mother's Day Cards

Wow I had forgotten Mother's Day is next Sunday....I took a break from sewing today....had to make the cards to mail...here is one of them.



I used:
SOTM from TAC for April
Scraps I had on my table
Tombow markers from TAC
Versa Magic Tear drops

I had to make 15 of them, so I changed the layout on them, to make them look different...cause I get bored doing the same over and over...so...they are the same thing, with different layouts! On the bottom one, I used a punch for the border.



Hope you like them, I am almost done with all the sewing (show is in 2 weeks...) Then back to my craft table!!!

Enjoy!

Percy

4 comments:

Patti J. said...

FIFTEEN Mother's Day cards? Whew....what a task! These are beautiful! I would be proud and happy to be on the receiving end of your cards!

tracey said...

lovely

Sally T. said...

Gorgeous cards!

Diana said...

LOVE, LOVE this cards!! THANKS for sending me one!! you don't have an idea of how your cards always bright my days!! you are such a great friend!!

Love,
Diana