Friday

gerbera daisy

Sorry I have been missing, I have been sewing costumes for dd ballet performance...again....almost done though....

I had made this card a few weeks ago to send out when I just needed something to write a note on....

The base card was one I tried the 'bandana technique' on although I liked how it looked I just left some of it to see.....That is how I felt that day....sometimes how cards turn out depends on the mood I am in when I make them.



I used:
Gerbera daisy TAC stamp
White Glossy CS
Different color inks
Hydra Sponges
Black Embossing Powder
Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for visiting, hopefully I will be done with all the sewing soon, and will be able to sit at my table to create again!

Enjoy!

Percy

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Love the sponging...such a pretty card!

Lisadwb said...

Lovely card.
I would love to see the costumes. I haven't done any sewing in 4 years. Not since I became a momma.

Kim said...

This is absolutely Beautiful! Great job on your coloring too.

Shazza said...

this is gorgeosu, I love all the colours blending together
x

Barb said...

Lovely daisy card, Percy! The sponging and coloring are great!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

I am late visiting, I love your sponging and the coloring. Just soo pretty

Sonia said...

I love this stamp... Lovely Card!

**Sony**