Sunday

Natural Hope


I soooo love this set, it is beautiful, I just got it in on Friday, I had to play! This is a very, very simple card...

I used:

Natural Hope Set TAC Magalogue
Dew Drop Brilliance Ink~lighting black, starlite black

I stamped the backround with one of the stamps in the set, in starlite black onto my cs to make it look like a backround, stamped the women's head in the lightning black in , used it for the edges too, mounted it onto black cs, done!

It took me 20 minutes to make....I think it is very elegant looking!

Thanks for visiting,

Enjoy!

Percy

8 comments:

Barb said...

Very elegant, indeed!! Love the black & white for this image!

Aimee said...

this is gorgous! i love the image and the background you made with the stamps!

dianets7 said...

I love what you did with this stamp! I bought the stamp and haven't been able to play with it. I think I need more inks. lol.

patti j. said...

This stamp set is so elegant, and you have done a beautiful job with it! Perfect! (I just found your blog and signed up to follow - hope you don't mind! Feel free to follow mine as well!)

Angela K said...

Very pretty! Nice job.

Lisadwb said...

Yes, very elegant!! I am thinking I may need to add this stamp to my happy collection.

Diana said...

This card is gorgeous!! This is one set that is NOT on my wish list, well it wasn't!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Love,
Diana

Heather the Mooselover said...

What a pretty card! I have been searching for cars made with this set and I found yours. Very elegant.