Saturday


My daughter called me the other day to ask me if she could come to make a card for a friend who was having a bday...I told her by the time she came over I would have one done....

This is what I came up with, it really was a 15-20 minute card!

I colored the image with water color pencils, cut it out, used the nestabilities to make the 'frame', mounted it on pop dots, stamped the sentiment, sponged some ink around the frame, also on the card edges.

Used:
Fall Harvest TAC stamp set
Nestabilities
Ink: pallette hybrid violet

Enjoy!

Percy

7 comments:

Diana said...

This card is sooooo beautiful!! I know your daughter is going to be very happy and her friend too!!

Is sooo cool when our family members ask for cards at the very last minute! For me is super cool because that shows that they know they can count with us, at least that's what I think, lol!

Love,
Diana

Shazza said...

fab card Percy and super quick time too
x

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

this soo makes me want spring to come quickly. I love what you've done with the set.

Barb said...

Just adorable, Percy! She is so cute and looks great in watercolor pencils :)

Aimee said...

gotta love simple and fast cards! your's is really cute!

dianets7 said...

This card is just lovely!

dianets7 said...

This card turned out beautiful. It doesn't look like you did it pretty fast but that you took your time doing so.