Friday


I made this one thinking about doing something different...after Valentines I was tired ....to many cards to make....this one was simple enough....

I used a tutorial by a fellow angel Vicky. She really is an inspiration...go visit her blog you will not be dissapointed!

I used: White CS, ribbon from Target $1.00 spot, Pumpkin Spice dew drop (TAC), TAC stamp Heart Belongs (retired), brilliance dew drop Rocket Red Gold (TAC).



I used the dew drop to make the backround on the card, used Vicky's tutorial for the ribbon weaving, then stamped sentiment with another dew drop (brilliance).

Thanks for visiting!

Enjoy,

Percy

5 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute, Percy!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

I haven't seen something like this before, very cute.

Aimee said...

very pretty! I love the weaving colors.

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

It's so colorful...nice. Thanks for sharing.

tracey said...

wow great projects