Thursday

Chores bucket


I am always looking for ways for my 10y/o dd to make her chores, in a way that I don't have to nag all the time....:(

When I got the Magalogue, I looked thru it and found this cute 'chore bucket' project....

I immediately went to work,... to my surprise after I made it, decorated and gave it to my daughter she seemed more open to do her chores, ....I bet my nagging won't be missed!

I used:

Jumbo Craft Sticks
Mimi Soar with It Collection paper from TAC
Ribbon from my stash to decorate the tin (Target $ section)
Printed chores on computer paper, cut and glued onto decorated jumbo stick.

Remember if you need anything from TAC contact me to place your order.

Enjoy,

Percy

4 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Cute!! I wonder if that would work for a 4 yo and a 2 yo? LOL

dianets7 said...

Cute!!!! I just love what you did! It is a great idea and I need to do one for myself!

Diana said...

I agree that this is a good idea! I need to do one for everyone here!!

Your project is AWESOME!!

Love,
Diana

Aimee said...

this is so cute!!! think it will work my husband? hahaha. Have a great day!