Friday

2009 Calendar....


I made this little calendar for my daughter for her desk at work, she is a calendar freak and loves to have them everywhere...so here it is...This is the 'outside'.

Used the Mimi Collection from TAC, Bind it All, small calendar I found on line, flowers and ribbons from my stash! Enjoy!!




This is the inside, where the actual calendar is....





Side view.....








On the back, I placed a picture she loves, it is her and her boyfriend in front of a waterfall.....











Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is just adorable, Percy!! Great paper selection, and I love ribbon!!! :)

Aimee said...

This is so cute! Love it! I have a bind it all that I haven't used yet...hmmm, I might just try this! Best wishes for the New Year!

dianets7 said...

The calendar is just beautiful!!! I'm sure she'll use it all the time!

Diana said...

This is lovely!! Mimi is just perfect your daughter will love it!!