Wednesday

For someone

I made this card for someone, don't know who....I feel I will have a need for it sometime, the card will be ready then!

I tried to make the one my friend Diana
had on her blog with this particular layout...well mine did not work, 'cause I messed it up! Plus, I was not using the same set, plus, I had to turn the card, this is what ended up being....I think it looks pretty cute!

I used Mimi collection from TAC, Always Remember TAC stamp set.

Hope you like it!

Percy
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love this card!! I love Mimi and that stamp set also, it turns awesome!! thanks for play with my layout!!

Love,
Diana

Anonymous said...

I think you did pretty well! I would have moved the circle somewhere but besides that it is lovely. And that is me! lol. Moving things around! lol.