Monday

Very easy card

There is absolutely no stamping done on this card, I think it is very cute!!! Here I used the Bella Flor Collection from TAC....this is a promotion going on now, check it out!!! Link

This is a great promotion TAC has going on now, while supplies last. I bought some too, this paper is great quality, for scrapbooking, stamping or card making!! Take advantage of it, you won't regret it.

Enjoy!

Percy

En esta tarjeta no hay nada estampado, me parece que quedo preciosa!!! Use el papel Bella Flor de TAC...hay una promocion ahora mismo con este papel!!! (Puse el enlace arriba.)

Es una promo que tiene TAC, mientras dure. Yo tambien me compre el papel, y creanme es fantastico para hacer scrapbooking, estampar o hacer tarjetas!!! Aprovecha, no te vas a arrepentir.

Que lo disfruten!

Percy



2 comments:

Barb said...

It really is a pretty card... I can't believe there's no stamping!!! :)

mel4christ said...

Love the colors, beautiful card!!!