Tuesday

This card I love!!!

I used TAC Sands of Time paper, and a set I got from TAC (don't know the name...sorry) for the flowers. The sentiment is from a TAC set called It's the Little Things. I did the watercolor technique on the flowers, and the ribbon is from my never ending stash!

Enjoy,

Percy

Me encanta esta tarjeta!!!

Use papel de la coleccion de TAC Sands of Time, y un set que tengo de TAC (no se como se llama....) para las flores. El sentimiento es de un set de TAC que se llama It's the Little Things. Use la tecnica de watercolor en las flores, y la cinta es de mi coleccion que no se acaba!

Que la disfruten,

Percy

7 comments:

Barb said...

I love this card! So colorful, and the layout is balanced well!

Shazza said...

lovely card Percy, I do like TAc goodies
Sharon
x

Lisadwb said...

Your flowers are perfect for the paper!! Good job!

mel4christ said...

Very nice card Percy! Thank you for your comment. I am very excited about the new season in my life and hope to still get time to scrap!!!!

Have a great day,
Melanie

Angela K said...

Graet card!!

Sheila Hallworth said...

Love this. Very nice job

Sheila : )

Ginger Serafin said...

Great card!