Thursday

New card!!!


I was in a stamping mood yesterday, and created this card!

I had this paper for a while and so decided to create something with it...This set I got from TAC (don't know what it is called) when I signed up with them, I don't like to have stamp sets and not use them, so I have to make something!!!

I used the paper crimper and Belle Rose ink I think it turned out pretty cool!

Thanks for visiting!

Percy

Ayer estaba en el mood de hacer algo con mis stamps y cree esta tarjeta!!

He tenido este papel por un tiempo y decidi crear algo con el....El set es de TAC (no se como se llama) no me gusta tener stamp sets y no utilizarlos, asi que tenia que hacer algo!!!

Use el crimper de papel, y la tinta es Bella Rose, creo que se ve muy linda!!

Gracias por la visita!

Percy

3 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab card - love the colours xx

Sheila Hallworth said...

love the colours. you're lucky, we don't have TAC this side of the pond : (

Barb said...

great 'summery' card! love the colors, too!