Monday

This card I made for a birthday party my dd was invited, she did not like it because it was too 'delicate' for her friend...for me it was very cute...

I used TAC Twinkletoes set, watercolor paper, colored it with markers, I cut
the backround paper with Nestabilities in my Cuttlebug, the backround paper and ribbon is from my stash.

I kinda love that set...it is a very cute one to use in many ways!!! Hope you like it!!!!

Enjoy,

Percy

Esta tarjeta la hice para una fiesta de cumpleaños a la que mi dd iba a ir, a ella no le gusto, ya que era muy 'delicada' para su amiga....para mi era muy linda....

Use el set de TAC Twinkletoes, papel de watercolor, lo coloree
con marcadores, corte el papel de watercolor y el que use para montarlo con mis Nestabilities en mi maquina de Cuttlebug, el papel que use de fondo y la cinta es de mi coleccion.

Me encanta este set de TAC, es muy lindo, me parece que se puede usar de distintas formas para distintas ocasiones. Espero les guste!!!

Que lo disfruten,

Percy

8 comments:

Ginger Serafin said...

A cute card. We missed you at TAC's Seminar - maybe next time??

Barb said...

Very cute!! I wish my mom had made stuff like that for my friends :)

Dianette Seda said...

Demasiado linda para la niña! Yo la quiero!! jajajaja es broma.

Esta te quedó preciosa. Ahora, que marcadores usaste porque yo soy un desastre con ellos. Te quedo bien delicada. Me gusta mas que la anterior.

Aimee said...

Cute card!!!

Diana said...

Love the card! and as Ginger said hope to share with you next year in TAC's Seminar, is so much FUN!!

Love,
Diana

PS Let me know how is everything!!

tracey said...

cute card
tracey
xxx

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous, love the image
SHaron
x

Angela K said...

Very cute!!