Tuesday


I made this little 'bag' for my dd, one day we were having a hard day! I used Cardstock Punch Outs called Handbags & Tags TAC, Rustic Chic paper TAC, a chipboard letter, primas and Maya Road flowers, the sentiments I printed out in the computer. She loved it.

Hice esta pequeña 'cartera' para mi hija, un dia que no la estabamos pasando muy bien. Use CS Punchouts Handbags & Tags TAC, papel Rustic Chic TAC, una letra de chipboard, primas y flores de Maya Road, los sentimientos los hice el la computadora. Le encanto.

This is one of the double pages I made, printed these sentiments in the computer as well, it ended up to be like a little 'book' that looks like a bag on the outside.

Estas son unas de las paginas dobles que hice, los sentimientosson hechos en la computadora tambien, es como un librito, que parece un 'bolso' por fuera.

These are the last pages of the little book. The flowers are from my 'stash' of flowers I have at home.

Estas son las ultimas paginas de librito. Las flores son de mi coleccion de flores que tengo.

Enjoy!

Que lo disfruten,

Percy

5 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute! Wonderful job!

Lisadwb said...

I see why she liked it, very pretty.

made by fifi said...

gorgeous xx

craftyscot said...

it is fab!
Sharon
x

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

i really like this cute project! Nice job