Thursday

More Mother's Day Cards

I am finally done with cards for Mother's Day...went to the post office yesterday and mailed them...(yipee!!!) Came home watched the news and found out....the postage went up on Monday....(:()...What does it mean for the cards I send....I don't know...They may be coming back to me for more postage....I thought I was sending them on time....

This is that one set I loved since it came out it is called From the Garden, I stamped it on Watercolor Paper using Lavender Lace ink, colored it with markers! For the sentiment I used Warm Words.

If you change the colors, you would have a completely different card...I think it is a very versatile flower stamp set!

Enjoy!

Percy

Finalmente termine con mis tarjetas para el Dia de las Madres...fui a el correo y las envie....(yipee!!!) Llego de regreso a la casa y me siento a ver las noticias y me entero....que los sellos de correo subieron de precio el lunes....(:()...Que quiere decir esto...no se....Quizas las tarjetas regresan a mi....para que le ponga mas sellos....Y yo pense que las estaba enviando a tiempo......

Este es el set que me encanto desde que salio, se llama From the Garden (SU!), lo estampe en Watercolor paper usando tinta Lavender Lace, lo coloree con markers! El sentimiento es de un set que se llama Warm Words.

Si le cambias los colores, tienes una tarjeta completamente distinta...creo que es un stamp de flores muy versatil!

Que lo disfruten,

Percy

7 comments:

Aimee said...

Gorgeous card! You do beautiful work!

made by fifi said...

fab card xx

craftyscot said...

what a beautiful stamps, I love the colours you have used
Sharon
x

Diana said...

Esta hermosa!! espero que lleguen a su destino!!

Un abrazo,
Diana

Stacey said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours ~x~

TinaB said...

Beautiful!

Kazza said...

gorgeous card :O)